Figuring Things out

 I am the point in my life where I am trying to figure out where what I'm trying to do in my life.

I'm also at the point in my life where I do not want to work for someone anymore; I rather work for myself from home. Especially, when my current job has managements are playing favoritism towards a colleague of mine who's causing nothing but problems towards her coworkers and they are not doing anything about it such as firing her. Considering how many complaints and concerns she's been getting against her. they rather keep this "precious" employee than letting her go.


This cashier has been causing a toxic work environment since she got hired on, and yet; my work rather do nothing but do something about it. They kept saying that they will talk to her but nothing.


What do you guys think? do you think that my coworker should be fired? or do you think she should be allowed to stay there and continue to work, no matter how many complaints she gets?


let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Professional Work from Home: Maximizing Productivity in the Remote Era

Embrace the Freedom: Unlocking the Secrets of Successful Work from Home

Summer is here!!