I became an Author
Sometime this year I finally became an Author. Since I was a little kid, there were 2 dream jobs that I wanted to be when I grow up and that would to be either an Actor or an Author. Since I've gotten older I decided I didn't want to be an Actor anymore because of the whole paparazzi thing and whatnot. So I decided to go with another plan and go with my other dream job.
So far, I have one book that I co-wrote with my sister and it is on Amazon Kindle Unlimited. But I have my own book(s) that is also now live on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, to which I am happy and excited that one of my childhood dream jobs is finally coming true and that I'm slowly working on putting my books out there for people to buy and read. Even if that means it's only on Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
For now it is slow on becoming a full time author. Until then I am not going to stop promoting my books that I currently have.
Comments
Post a Comment