No longer working at Wal~Mart.

 Well, it is official I no longer work at Wal~Mart. As of, March 23rd, 2023, I have been let go. That means I am no longer needed at Walmart anymore. and as of now I can focus on my at home businesses like my Patreon book club, my YouTube channel(s) and a Etsy shop once I get that up and running and started. So, this means goodbye to my Walmart life and hello to bigger and better life of starting something new, which I am grateful now where I don't have to worry about a certain boss looking over my shoulder every time I come to work, I can finally be my own boss with my own small business.


I've been at Wal-Mart for 3 long years and 2 months as well as 2 days. My first day working there was 01/21/20 to 03/23/23. For me I can actually start a new adventure by working from home properly and get that going and that means also try to post on my blog whenever I can or whatever that's if I am not busy with something else but other than that I just want to come here and update with you on my part and post on what's going on and everything. 


I will be going now and hopefully I can come back soon and post another blog post sometime and give you another update on my life, until then I will see guys next time and we'll meet again soon and also my apologies for not posting much lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Professional Work from Home: Maximizing Productivity in the Remote Era

Embrace the Freedom: Unlocking the Secrets of Successful Work from Home

Summer is here!!